‘Kitchen Joinery Construction for Best Practice Design’
Earn 1.0 FORMAL CPD Point with IN2AP Learning’s NEW Kitchen Construction Module
This module details the critical considerations in the kitchen design process. It highlights drawer fittings and carcasses and will provide guidance on the construction materials and planning required to carry out a domestic kitchen project.
- Kitchen design & layout considerations
- Identify key technical concerns when assessing cabinet hardware
- Construction materials for board selection – Doors, Panels and Carcasses
- Decorative finishes for bench tops and the effectiveness of HPL
- Reviewing material selection criteria