- Characteristics, options, and configurations of insulated metal roof panels.
- Engineering considerations affecting Insulated Panels.
- How Insulated Panels meet all the performance requirements of the NCC in relation to weatherproofing, air-tightness, thermal considerations and fire. Including its contribution to Passivhaus design principles.
- Standards required for Insulated Panels – NCC
- Additional considerations to roof design – Solar
NSCA unit: 2. Design: Pre-design, 3. Conceptual Design, 4. Schematic Design, 5. Documentation: Detailed Design, 6. Documentation: Documentation
Performance Criteria: 2.2, 2.3, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 5.3, 5.5, 6.5
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.