Learn about Australian owned and manufactured Oxtek Solution’s unique and environmentally safe technology for PERMANENT concrete protection. A unique AS1884:2012 compliant colloidal Silicate product range offers Curing, Waterproofing, Hardening & Densifying of concrete in one simple application.
- Recognise the importance of specifying the correct environmentally friendly systems for complete concrete protection (PC24,PC28)
- Cost saving solutions to prevent moisture related failures in flooring installations (PC24,PC39,PC45)
- Design for permanent protection against bacteria in Healthcare, Hospitals, Food and Animal enclosures (PC24,PC28,PC45)
- Recognise the AS1884:2021 Section 3 3.4 New Concrete Subfloors Clause 188.8.131.52 General and Section 3.5 New Concrete Subfloors Clause 184.108.40.206 (PC45)
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.
|Who May Benefit from this Module||
This CPD module maybe of interest to architects and specifiers working in healthcare, public, aged care, education and commercial design environments and seeking more clarification around Concrete related concerns.
• Cost saving solutions to prevent moisture related failures in flooring installations (PC24,PC39,PC45)