‘Kitchen Joinery Construction for Best Practice Design’
Earn 1.0 FORMAL CPD Point with IN2AP Learning’s NEW Kitchen Construction Module
- Kitchen design & layout considerations
- Identify key technical concerns when assessing cabinet hardware
- Construction materials for board selection – Doors, Panels and Carcasses
- Decorative finishes for bench tops and the effectiveness of HPL
- Reviewing material selection criteria
EDUCATE ARCHITECTS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT
With the added benefit of greater access to National Architectural Practices
IN2AP Learning are CPD Development Specialists
Are you having a difficult time getting in front of specifiers? Architects require 10 formal CPD points per year to maintain their architectural registration in most Australian states, and in others it is highly recommended.
Speak with IN2AP Learning today about your CPD requirements. We provide a range of services including Shared Sponsorship Modules. Ask us how we can incorporate your products and brand into one of our new modules launching soon.
Call us today on 03 9646 1007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonial- George Abagi, National Specification Manager. Polytec
Learn more about gender neutral toilet design in IN2AP’s ‘Commercial Washroom Design and Construction Challenges’ CPD module.