Learn about Australian owned and manufactured Oxtek Australia’s unique and environmentally safe technology for PERMANENT concrete protection. A unique AS1884:2012 compliant colloidal Silicate product range offers Curing, Waterproofing, Hardening & Densifying of concrete in one simple application.
- Permanent protection against bacteria in Healthcare, Hospitals, Food and Animal enclosures
- Prevent moisture related problems in concrete
- Identify the importance of curing concrete correctly and recognising the consequences when it is not (Design: Schematic Design 4.6)
- Recognise the AS 1884-2012 Floor Coverings provisions and apply to design
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.
|Who May Benefit from this Module||
This CPD module maybe of interest to architects and specifiers working in healthcare, public, aged care, education and commercial design environments and seeking more clarification around Concrete related concerns.
• Save significant cost and time by specifying time of pour application