This workshop will enhance the education of architects and designers in their design and documentation of DuPont Corian® Solid Surfaces in Healthcare environments, and this information translates to other design applications. To find out more about Corian® visit the CASF website.
At the end of this presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Create designs incorporating contextual issues eg Infection Control. AACA Competency: Design; Conceptual Design: 3.3
- Evaluate design options based on project requirements. AACA Competency: Design; Schematic Design: 4.1
- Investigate and integrate appropriate material selection for the project design. AACA Competency: Design; Schematic Design: 4.6
- Document materials and components based on their physical properties and suitability for project requirements. AACA Competency: Documentation; Detailed Documentation: 5.5
DuPont™ Corian® high-tech solid surface was created to offer a higher performance alternative to conventional surfacing materials, it is now internationally recognised for its value to the world of design and architecture. Corian® is renowned for exceptional versatility, beauty and almost limitless applications for residential, public and commercial environments, both indoor and outdoor. Corian® embodies the spirit of endless evolution, built on world-class expertise in science, technology, marketing and an enviable heritage of genuine innovation.
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.
1. Create designs incorporating contextual issues eg Infection Control. AACA Competency: Design; Conceptual Design: 3.3