- NCC 2019 – specific fire requirements for suitability.
- Principles of fire performance.
- Compliance requirements for different classes and building types.
- Design considerations concerning fire performance.
- Understand the different fire tests and where they fit into the requirements of the NCC
NSCA unit: 3. Conceptual Design, 4. Schematic Design, 5. Documentation: Detailed Design
Performance Criteria: 3.3, 3.4, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.3, 5.5
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.