Kitchen Joinery Construction for Best Practice Design
$0.00 – $20.66
This module explains the various areas of kitchen construction, highlighting the drawer fittings and carcass and will provide guidance on the construction materials and planning of a domestic kitchen.
- Kitchen design & layout considerations.
- Identify key technical concerns when assessing cabinet hardware.
- Construction materials for board selection for doors, panels and carcasses.
- Decorative finishes for bench tops and how effective is HPL.
- Reviewing material selection criteria.
Who May Benefit from this Module – This CPD module maybe of interest to architects and specifiers working in residential, multi residential, mixed use, school accommodation, aged care environments and seeking understanding of kitchen hardware and materials.
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representation only. The information contained is only for general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliance. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.